skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Pen or the Sword?
Wednesday, 22 September 2010
A Link to my latest post on the 'Talking Human Rights' blog
Nukes, Terrorists And Rogue States - A Measured Response
http://talkinghr.blogspot.com/2010/09/nukes-terrorists-and-rogue-states.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ecrivain Man
Flying from continent to continent, I have a very busy global lifestyle. I try to mix my work with study and with -soon to be published (I hope) - writing. Visit my Human Rights blog at http://talkinghr.blogspot.com
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2010
(19)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(3)
A Link to my latest post on the 'Talking Human Rig...
Crazy Publicity For A Non-Descript Bigot
Obama Should Study Korean History For Iraqi Future
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
Followers
I am currently reading:
Protocols of the Elders of Sodom - Tariq Ali
Texts and Materials on International Human Rights - Rhona K M Smith
The October War; a retrospective - Richard B Parker
One World Divisible - David Reynolds
No comments:
Post a Comment