Well, here I go. This is going to be the first of many entires for 'The Pen or the Sword?'. I intend writing various posts about international and current affairs, security, human rights and also some of the subjects I'll be coverning on my new course - an MA in War in the Modern World at Kings College, London. All topics are related and I aim to move seamlessly from one to another - mmm, we'll see.
I hope to get plenty of feedback from you and don’t be shy in letting me know your thoughts…I’m a big boy.
I intend to start another two blogs on different subjects a little later. More about that when it happens though.
Anyway, keep checking the site and spread the word.
Talk soon
Ecrivain Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with the blog, Ecrivain Man! It is very interesting so far and look forward to more blogs and and discussions. Now I don't have to be the "anonymous" commentator, since I have registered!
Hope you get lot's of followers, get inspired and have fun!
Post a Comment